英文客服常用语

2018-08-03 百科 阅读:

篇一:[英文客服常用语]英语打电话常用语:国际电话中的常用语


英语口语网权威发布英语打电话常用语:国际电话中的常用语,更多英语打电话常用语相关信息请访问英语口语网。
★英语口语频道为网友整理的《英语打电话常用语:国际电话中的常用语》,供大家参考学习。Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown?
Yes, this is he speaking.
Who"s speaking, please?
I"m sorry, he is not in now.
Would you like to leave a message?
Mr. Brown is on another line now.
Hold the line a moment, please.
May I have Ext. 5883?
I can"t hear you.
Would you speak a little louder?
I"m sorry. I have the wrong number.
You are wanted on phone.
Will you ask him to call me back later?
I was cut off. Will you connect me again?
We"ll call you back in a few minutes. Will you hang up and wait, please?
I want to place an overseas call to New York.
Could you tell me the time and charges after the call?
Sorry, I can"t wait. Please cancel the call.
This is the Singapore operator. Would you connect me with Mr. Lee in the International Department?
This is the overseas operator in the United States. You have an overseas collect call from Mr. Smith in San Francisco. Will you accept the charges?

篇二:[英文客服常用语]365句常用英文电话用语


英语资源网权威发布365句常用英文电话用语,更多365句常用英文电话用语相关信息请访问英语资源网。

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是苏珊吗?
Who?谁啊?
Tian Yuan.田园。
You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
Oh, I"m sorry.噢,对不起。
Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?
Wrong number.打错电话了。
Isn"t this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?
No. It"s not.不是。
Oh. I"m sorry.噢,对不起。
May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?
There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。
Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?
No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。
Oh. I"m sorry.噢,对不起。
That"s all right.没关系。
Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?
No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。
I"m sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。
May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?
May I ask who"s calling?请问你是谁?
I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。
This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?
My name is Li.我姓李。
Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?
Yes.有。
Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。
You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。
We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。
We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。
You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。
May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?
I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。
I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。
This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。
Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。
Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。
Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。

篇三:[英文客服常用语]职场英语必备:接听电话英文常用语


英语口语网权威发布职场英语必备:接听电话英文常用语,更多职场英语必备相关信息请访问英语口语网。
  以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人。现在很多公司拥有类似的前台服务。那么,如果你是在为别人转接电话的话应当怎么说呢。
  I’ll put you through right now.
  我现在就帮你转接过去。
  I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.
  我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。
  I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark.
  我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。
  I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected.
  很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。
  英文电话用语
  抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
  1. I"m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
  2. I hope I didn"t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
  3. I hope I didn"t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
  4. I"m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
  5. I"m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
  有急事时的表达方法:
  1. It"s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
  2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
  3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。
  若对方不在的说法:
  1. It"s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
  2. It"s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
  3. I"ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
  4. I"ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
  5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
  6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
  7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
  8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
  9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
  10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
  11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
  12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
  13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话.
 打错电话
  1. I"m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
  2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
  3. Sorry to have bothered yo

英文客服常用语

http://m.zhuodaoren.com/shenghuo823804/

推荐访问:电话客服常用英文

百科推荐文章

推荐内容

上一篇:出国留学德国 下一篇:儿童画画作品